All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[ RESOLVED ] Can somebody help me with a problem

simbamame

Guys i have a really anoying problem and i think ive picked up a virus, although ive ran several checkers none find this, when i load up Google and enter a search for example gameex it shows a list of finds so thats not a problem but when i click on any of the links i get taken to a goingonearth.com .... and the screen stays clear the only way i can look at a page is by clicking the cached Ive tried Google but it doesn't show any help any body got ANY ideas ... i`m using Firefox 5 ( i tried an uninstall and re-installed still same problem ) Many thanks in advance.

System Windows 7 64 bit.

Guys i have a really anoying problem and i think ive picked up a virus, although ive ran several checkers none find this, when i load up Google and enter a search for example gameex it shows a list of finds so thats not a problem but when i click on any of the links i get taken to a goingonearth.com .... and the screen stays clear the only way i can look at a page is by clicking the cached Ive tried Google but it doesn't show any help any body got ANY ideas ... i`m using Firefox 5 ( i tried an uninstall and re-installed still same problem ) Many thanks in advance.

System Windows 7 64 bit.

This is a browser hijacker. You'll need to do a few things to get rid of this one. Hit me up tomorrow for some remote support if you want help removing. Uninstalling and reinstalling will not help.

What I would do is download MBAM and run a quick scan. You can get it here. I have yet to meet a virus and/or hijacker that this didn't remove for me.

What I would do is download MBAM and run a quick scan. You can get it here. I have yet to meet a virus and/or hijacker that this didn't remove for me.

lol this is one i did try ( V 1.51.0.1200 ) and it didnt find the one i wanted but found others thou.. i also tried SuperantiSpyware ( v 4.54.1000 ) and that didn't do it, but the unusually thing is i uninstalled MS Office Enterprise and installed open office and since then the problem had gone ? Now i know its highly improbable that MS Office enterprise was the culprit but that the only think i altered.

Marked as RESOLVED.