All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Vector Arcade Remakes

Krakerman

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely! We have a lot of talent in our community and the Projects pages really help to highlight that talent and centralizes the contributions where we have quite a few submissions from one person. I will have to check out the Holiday goodies as well as I had overlooked them previously!

BTW, played Black Widow and enjoyed it quite a bit, even though I sucked at it in the arcade as well as in your version! Well done!

I finished another game - a remake of the early ZX Spectrum classic: Arcadia.

Because my games seem to get larger and more complicated with each game I decided to do a small and simple game - something I could do in two weeks.

It couldn't be a vectorgame, but I'd remake it as one...and now that it's done I can tell you that I had so much fun working on a small project like this. :)

It's a bit light on features - no non-glowing graphics and no online scoring, but I wanted to keep things simple. ;)

Read more and see the Windows and OSX download links here: http://tardis.dk/wor...ss/?page_id=937

A couple of screenshots - click for bigger versions. Have fun. :)

ingame1t.jpg

menut.jpg

• Like 1

Well done, Sokurah! I have unlocked your thread in the User Projects forum if you would like to update it with this latest offering!

Thanks, but it's actually already there...I made the thread while working on the game, so it's there as the second game mentioned. ;)