All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Not all games are showing up....(MAME)

mamerocks

Some of my roms are not showing up on my gameex mame list. Centipede being one, i know these roms play, just dont know why gameex is skiping over them. Can someone please give me the heads up on what might be going on here? Thanks in advance,

-Kyle

PS: BADASS PROGRAM!

Okay, I have now switched to mame32 and set up everything correctly in the Gameex config. Now when i update my gamelist in gameex there are no roms found for some reason. My links are correct and my rom path is correct. All of these games show up and play in mame32. What do the game filter options need to be set on? I have no clue why none of the games are being found. does gameex read the roms if they are ziped? all of my roms are in zip files but i wouldnt think that would cause it..

-Kyle

I have reinstalled gameex and switched to Mame32fx. I have all of my roms in the right place ect. Gamex is reconizing my rom path now and is loading my roms. Still some games are missing like centiped ect. However they are also not showing up in mame32fx. Why is this? I do believe i read somewhere that the gamelist changes with every new version of mame, and that the rom names within the list change. Could this be the case? im extremely confused, and i know that the gameex filters are not causing this problem...Please help me out,

-Kyle

I have the latest mame v103 5941 out of 5943 are working but I have also noticed that with GameX only 4673 are working. I have all the filters on to allow but I think GameX is missing a filter or something some roms still have video emulation problems and maybe that is why GameX doesn't show those roms. Any input on this matter would be helpfull indeed.