All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[ RESOLVED ] FP script error

simbamame

Any body else get any future pinball errors? Mine says

Pinball Mediation error

Script error line26

Variable is undefined `nvballspergame`

this happens in ALL tables :(

This looks like a Future Pinball table to me, not Visual Pinball. :)

Do you have all the support files for the tables? It looks on first sight that it's having problems initializing. I also had to add an exception to my virus protection for the Future Pinball folder because it was popping up false positives. Do you get errors on the table load before the Future Pinball splash comes up?

This looks like a Future Pinball table to me, not Visual Pinball. :)

Do you have all the support files for the tables? It looks on first sight that it's having problems initializing. I also had to add an exception to my virus protection for the Future Pinball folder because it was popping up false positives. Do you get errors on the table load before the Future Pinball splash comes up?

Yes it is Future Pinball as i said lol ;) it loads up the table then pops the error it all worked perfectly before i installed win7 64 bit, i`ll fire up the other puter and try it in that and see what happens.

Ian.

It says 'vp' on the title though! *LOL*

Did you reinstall it or just bring it over to your new rig? Future Pinball has it's own installer which may need to be run again. :)

.:EDIT:. Damn! Freq got me again! *LOL*

Yes! But you also named the topic vp script error! :blink:

sorry my appologies its my stupid keyboard put v instead of f ( well thats my excuse and im sticking with it ! )

It says 'vp' on the title though! *LOL*

Did you reinstall it or just bring it over to your new rig? Future Pinball has it's own installer which may need to be run again. :)

.:EDIT:. Damn! Freq got me again! *LOL*

No cos gameex is on a removable drive i just plug it in, maybe cos ive update to 64 bit i need to reinstall i had to config n64 too so maybe i`ll try that.

sorry my appologies its my stupid keyboard put v instead of f ( well thats my excuse and im sticking with it ! )

Sure pal! Could have come up with a better excuse than that. LOL. What's worse is that you call Adultery out on what you thought was a mistake and it was yours all along. LOL. Come on Ian! You're disappointing me here. LOL. :P

No cos gameex is on a removable drive i just plug it in, maybe cos ive update to 64 bit i need to reinstall i had to config n64 too so maybe i`ll try that.

Anything with an installer, I would personally install again to the new machine. This is because certain dependencies may be required.

Sure pal! Could have come up with a better excuse than that. LOL. What's worse is that you call Adultery out on what you thought was a mistake and it was yours all along. LOL. Come on Ian! You're disappointing me here. LOL. :P

I know bud, its been a long, cold damp and windy day, i was just getting ready for a serious Gameex session ( u know mayes round and a crate of Bud ) and what do i get ... errors ... argggg !!! Someone gimmie anuva beer !

Ian.

Nice try by changing the title to reflect on questions but I think all the posts are gonna give you away and make you look well ummmmmmmmmmmmm, stupid! :lol: <<<-- ah well that ok cos i am !

Well ive reinstalled it and still get the script error.

No worries Ian! I got a case of Heineken and a cab that works if you wanna take the swim over! *LOL*

Well ive reinstalled it and still get the script error.

I haven't played with this stuff in ages so have you tried changing compatibility mode or anything? Other than that I would have to look into your setup.

I haven't played with this stuff in ages so have you tried changing compatibility mode or anything? Other than that I would have to look into your setup.

Plugged the removable drive into the other Cab running win7 32 bit and all works so its obviusly a 64 bit issue, so marking as resolved as it orks in the spare cab, so i`ll install 32 bit in the "other" main cab lol.

I seem to recall recommending, long, long ago, in a post far, far, away that some programs may require a reinstall upon migration to the new OS.... ;)

"No, Obi-Wan, he is not ready. Impulsive is he..."

I seem to recall recommending, long, long ago, in a post far, far, away that some programs may require a reinstall upon migration to the new OS.... ;)

"No, Obi-Wan, he is not ready. Impulsive is he..."

indead oh great one thats is me to a tee ! ( must be my age Mike !).

Not much younger than me, Ian! Must be our advanced years! Or Alzheimer's... :blink:

or our advanced years, or Alzheimer's...

Sorry to hear that you guys are heading in that direction. LOL. I seem to get smarter in my old age. :P

Either way, this topic has gone way off topic. Better to chat in the designated forums.

I figure what the hell, it never really got resolved anyways! *LOL*