All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Super Bowl ads and the Chrysler one in particular

Kustom Kid

I'm just curious as to what everyones' favorite ad was. Also, what does everyone think of the Chrysler 200 (Detroit/Eminem) ad. I live 2.5 miles outside of the Detroit city limit. The buzz around here is absolutely positive II've read some negative and positive reviews in some national papers, and I'm not even going to get Into the dolts on YouTube. What do you, people whom I consider to be general public with intelligence, think about it?

I like the movie promos best this year. I have seen better Superbowl ads in the past. Other than Green Bay handing ass back to Pittsburgh, I thought the National Anthem was a joke (c'mon Christina, just sing it as it was written, don't "diva" it up!), The Black-Eyed Peas were disappointing at best (shoulda soaked in salt water overnight like Grandma used to do it...) and most of the ads lackluster.

As far as the Black Eyed Peas went, my 9 year old son coulda done a better job mastering the audio!

I hate eminem (but that's the juggalo in me) so the ad was largely unoticed. I was pretty into the game and wasn't really moved by the ads this year. I did like seeing Roseanne take a log to the gut however!