All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

anyone know the name of this game? (no it is not boxing)

mesk

This video was shown in my 2600 games list,but it is not a video of boxing for the 2600.the game boxing for the 2600 featured two boxers from a top down view,and one boxer was white and the other black.this game looks a little advanced for the 2600,although I have been mistaken before on what is possible on the 2600.you cant tell from the still pic,but the boxers in this game were able to move around the ring freely,and were able to punch to either the body or the head,and able to guard the head or body.

the game named "boxing" by activision for the 2600 was far inferior to this game

post-7188-0-35414000-1296582841_thumb.pn

yes Emumovies

Hmmmm the video I have shows the correct game. I'm not sure what that game is exactly. I'd have to go through them just to figure it out. LOL. Not gonna do that unless someone who actually plays can answer. How did you obtain from EmuMovies? Using the downloading app or from ftp? Might wanna ask Circo but not sure he'll know as he does so many vids.

According to my image search, it's ...

RealSports Boxing

Published by Atari in 1988 for the Atari 2600

It does match my 'rs boxing' for the 2600.

Yay! Great job ehuonder! I looked and also couldn't find but didn't look too hard. The whole activision thing through me off. Here's the proof that ehuonder is correct. I even looked there but passed it by. :rolleyes:

ehounder! my new hero!:) I hadnt even thought of going down that far in my 2600 list,

I had always thought real sports were intellivision games!after doing some research it seems that atari published these games on its competitors systems as well as their own