All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] full screen in project64

simbamame

Can anyone tell me how to get project64 to run full screen from gammex i have tried adding -fullscreen to no avail. It loads the game perfectly but in a windowed screen.

Thanks.

SM

Can anyone tell me how to get project64 to run full screen from gammex i have tried adding -fullscreen to no avail. It loads the game perfectly but in a windowed screen.

Thanks.

SM

This is done within the emulator itself.

• Click on Options
  • Click on Settings...
  • Click on Options tab
  • Check On loading a ROM go to full screen

• Like 1

This is done within the emulator itself.

• Click on Options
  • Click on Settings...
  • Click on Options tab
  • Check On loading a ROM go to full screen

[RESOLVED]

doh! you must think me a right twit, ( feel free to Amit the i and exchange for an a! ) i had already looked at that and didn't see it, must be my age getting the better of my eyes, either that or sometimes you look so hard you miss it, lol. Well that's my excuse and im sticking with it. Thanks fRequEncy!. ;)

SM

[RESOLVED]

doh! you must think me a right twit, ( feel free to Amit the i and exchange for an a! ) i had already looked at that and didn't see it, must be my age getting the better of my eyes, either that or sometimes you look so hard you miss it, lol. Well that's my excuse and im sticking with it. Thanks fRequEncy!. ;)

SM

LOL. I knew what to do just didn't know the exact details. Had to download the emulator myself to give you the steps. But glad you got it working now. Maybe this experience will help you to look a little harder. LOL. :P Enjoy. Marked as resolved!