All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Using other than MAME Screensaver?

bob humid

Cheers everybody!

I am new here so I'd like to say hello to everybody...

to the GameEx-crew:

Thanx for developing this great piece of software! :D I am currently making myself familiar with it and its simply awesome. I am going to upgrade to the full version any moment soon.

One question remains for me:

How can I set up another screensaver then the MAME-Screensaver? I just don't enjoy seeing the blurry game-videos on my TV... I'd rather have a visualisation or the windows screensaver running.. Is this possible?

thanx in advance,

robert

The only way I can think of to try is to run it in windowed mode, and I'm not sure that would even work. GameEx might disable the stock screen saver while it's running, I'm not sure. :(

Oh, and welcome to GameEx! ;)

Learn something new everyday! ;)

thanx guys.. will try disabling then...

at the moment I am puzzled by the fact that GameEx switches of to black (even with MAME screensaver enabled) every 10 minutes of watching a film via VIDEO ... I already adjusted the windows 7 screensaver to 140 minutes and still get this annoying problem...

quite strange..