All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

What are you playing now? (other then mame and classic console\PC)

mesk

I know a few of us have said what we are currently playing in celly's "what to do with a banned xbox" thread,but I felt this needed its own thread :)

I bought Assassins Creed Brotherhood last night (40$ on sale!) so I will be starting that today,im hoping for a good game after being COMPLETELY let down by Star Wars the force unleashed 2

Oh yea and we are getting a foot and a half of snow tonight\tomorrow---Always great news :angry:

Like besides Lufia for SNES? I've really been into Donkey Kong Country Returns because it's awesomesauce, and at work I play Golden Sun Dark Dawn on DS.

I'm also trying to get back into Final Fantasy on PS3 but I just don't have the time lately, so I stick to gaming in bed and at work, you know, the American dream! ;)

Wow a foot and a half? That sucks! We're only looking at 2" or so!

Welp, Orange Box (Portal really) on 360 if I get a minute at home, Puzzle Quest 2 on DSi, N.O.V.A and God of War Ghost Of Sparta on PSP and Mix Superstar on Wii. That WiiWare game Mix Superstar has turned my wife and I into techno heads! Its crazy easy to do and the little songs you make are catchy.

On the topic of snow, they actually called me today to go work Truckee snow service this morning but I turned it down. Can't pay me enough to go fight that stuff on purpose! I feel for you Mesk and Adultery.

I still need to finsh the first two Assassin's Creed games before I start on Brotherhood (got it, tinkered, but need to go back and learn the basics). The only game I have really been playing as of late is "Break Out the GIMP and Create Another New Theme" (CAUTION! SHAMELESS PLUG AHEAD). I have a small mokcup of what to expect in the Themese thread on the Pinned Topics subforum. Let me know whatcha think and any feedback/suggestions welcome!

I still need to finish the first two Assassin's Creed games

you havent finished the first one yet!??! :blink: when you have some free time,you definitely should finish them :) they are such good games!! especially the first one,it was ground breaking.

Brotherhood is pretty good,ive only played a hour into it,but it seems like its going to be great.and after playing TFU2,I need a good game LOL!!

AWESOME!! now its up to 20 inches! by the time it starts snowing,it will be up to 3 ft LMAO!