All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

NEWS: GameEx 11.42

Tom Speirs

fireworks-1.jpgmacy-s-thanksgiving-day-parade.jpgconfetti.jpgmario.jpg

THANK YOU TOM!!! :D :D :D

Anyone who has read my posts might remember that I've been using an i-pac via usb because I couldn't find a decent jukebox software that scrolled vertically (i-pac only supports vertical key repeats when connected via ps2) and for some reason using the usb causes my cabinet no end of problems. In fact I just hit on a new quirk <_< where one game, and only the one, was setting off a USB over current error and freezing on me. I was just about to start another round of please help me posts, here there and everywhere, when I thought I'd pop in here just in case.

:D Now I can ditch that juke and use the GameEx one which also means setting it up as a GameEx only cab and solving pretty much all my other issues with making it user friendly. I havent even updated yet and I'm yet to make a change like this without having to do 2 steps forward 1 back for a bit but this could be the start of something beautiful :D.

Ok bit over the top smiley wise I know but I'm very happy so stay turned for a new round of dumb questions followed by some pics of my new dedicated GameEx only cab.

Awesome, the jukebox is almost perfect.... one thing for a possible future update, can we get a stop button for it. I definitely want to keep being able to switch between the songlists and games etc with the music still playing in the background but at the moment, with it set to random play, there doesn't seem to be anyway to stop the music except exiting gameex.

I feel like I should be ducking for cover while I request this :).