All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Game preview video's

mesk

I don't believe there is... I thought it just showed the videos for games on your favorites list or most played?

Mine seems to play Mortal Kombat II and Pac Man, then starts over again playing the same two.

I thought so too,but a most of the games it plays arent in my fav's.

mine plays a game with cows with guns first,then a streetball game,then the simpsons arcade,defender---always in this order.not a big deal,was just curious

I don't have any games in my favorites and it doesn't seem to follow the most played either. Not sure how it's coded. I would have thought it was random till I saw this post but never noticed it since don't run GameEx. I guess we'll have to wait for Tom to chime in and explain how it works.

I will point Tom to this topic so he can enlighten us. LOL. Thanks for the report guys!

Mesk! You weren't starting to lose it. You lost it a long time ago before that. LOL. JK. ;):P

yes that certainly is true!LOL :wacko: