All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Poll: What do you primarily run GameEx on?

145 members have voted

1. 1. What do you primarily run GameEx on?

• Arcade Cab
    • HTPC
    • Car PC
    • Touchscreen Setup
    • Desktop PC
    • Laptop

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i run on 2 machines 1 with windows 7 cos i have net access and use that for testing and also 1 in a cabinet running windows xp but may change to win7 as im having problems getting some emulators to run under winxp but work OK with the win7. It started out just as mame and was running a different front end ( on the cab )then i stumbled via utube GameEx and now my cabinet is like a full blown games arcade / retro gaming, with 10s of emulators installed ( still having a few problems ) thanks to the excellence of GameEx.

SM

• 1 month later...

I'm running on a HTPC. Having one box for everything entertainment is pretty fantastic. The integration into WMC is practically seamless and way more than anyone could ask for. I posted a video in the off topic section, but i need to update it as I've switched to Win7 and cleaned up the UI a bit.

I think you will like Win 7 better - I know that I do, although if I build the cab that I have been threatening to do, I will probably go with XP due to the PC that I will be using. It will be dedicated to arcade and pinball only so that will be fine. I will save the console and handheld emulation (along with arcade and pinball) for the HTPC.

• 3 months later...

I have it currently running on an all in one Sony vaio (main cab W.I.P.) and a Acer Aspire netbook (minicade W.I.P.) Great software

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...