All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Thanksgiving

Krakerman

Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow GameEx'ers (Whom all celebrate it)!!

I know I'm thankful for Tom for creating the BEST frontend out there period! and to all fellow GameEx'ers in the community who have helped me and others get our systems configured and running with GameEx!! :)

Now with that said bring on the turkey :P

hahaha You definately don't want to miss that day! Football, Beer, Turkey, and GameEx life is good my friend :)

Will not miss it for sure. Just got me all excited thinking that maybe it was today instead. LOL. I thought maybe I slept through a day and It was already here. :P

Thanks for getting my hopes up! :angry:;)

Don't worry. I can email the beer! My cuz and my little bro turned 21 a short while ago so it will be flowing like water at my place! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving all! Will be waking up at the ass-crack of dawn to fire up the smoker and sacrifice Big Bird to feed those visiting Casa Del Draco tomorrow.

In the spirit of giving, check out the Bezels thread in the General Chat as I have added a horizontal and vertical bezel created from some Mame graphics I found at the mirror of the old Oscar Controls site gallery. ENJOY!

EDIT 11/25 - A little TG Humor I thought you might enjoy - The bird is now prepped and receiving it's smoke made from apple juice and red wine soaked oak chips from Jack Daniels aging barrels and just waiting to reach 170 deg F internal temp before being removed from the fire... only 70 more deg to go!

post-5872-0-27196200-1290694092_thumb.pn