All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Artwork Background Images on a second Monitor

nexus6

Thanks. I'm very glad to hear that it's possible, so that i can realise my project.

Unfortunatelly i cant't find a tutorial how to use the game extender.

Do you have some links?

No Tutorials available? Can i use Marquee Magician for this, or is this marquess-only?

Thanks. I'm very glad to hear that it's possible, so that i can realise my project.

Unfortunatelly i cant't find a tutorial how to use the game extender.

Do you have some links?

No Tutorials available? Can i use Marquee Magician for this, or is this marquess-only?

You can use Marquee Magician or CPWizard to display images on a secondary monitor.

I'm not sure if there are any tutorials. Setting up GameExtender is pretty much a matter of setting a few options in the Setup Wizard.

You can use Marquee Magician or CPWizard to display images on a secondary monitor.

I've tested Marquee Magican with marquee-images, now and it works. The only problem is, that the marquees are shown fulsize for only one second and than they became small.

Finally, i want to use this for artwork-backdrops. The MAME backdrops are usually implemented in a .lay-file within a .zip-file. Is there any possibility to extract the backdrops with their rom-name automatically in a new folder? Or ist it possible to open them with Marquee Magician (i guess not)?