All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

EmuMovies Video Game Commercial Pack v2.0

Circo

There has also been a 100% redesign of the website, I am about 75% done at this point so not everything works :unsure: but I think that it is a huge improvement. Also I you downloaded v1.0 of this torrent this one should resume as long as the directories are named the same.

From the readme: http://emumovies.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8

www.emumovies.com

12/8/05 Video Game Commercial Pack v2.0

487 Files 1.85GB

320x240 128MP3 Divx

Version 2.0 of the EmuMovies Video Game Commercial Pack ads or replaces over 200 additional TV commercials. I place these with my preview packs and select movies as my mamewah screensaver. So as it is randomly playing game previews at will occasionally play a commercial for the system. Unlike my other releases of the game previews, I did not personally rip this videos. I collected these from different sites around the net and gave them a conventional naming structure and re-encoded them to conform with other EmuMovies releases. Quality varies from Very Good to Poor, But they don't look too bad on my arcade monitor.

TV Commercials per System

-------------------------

3DO - 2

Atari 2600 - 44

Atari 5200 - 7

Atari 7800 - 2

Atari 400 - 1

Atari Pong - 1

Atari Computers - 1

Atari XE - 1

Atari XL - 1

Atari Jaguar - 10

Atari Lynx - 1

Coleco Adam - 1

Colecovision - 7

Commodore Amiga - 6

Commodore 64 - 8

Commodore Vic-20 - 2

Intellivision - 8

M.A.M.E. - 9

Misc. - 2

Neo Geo - 1

Nintendo Entertainment System - 47

Nintendo 64 - 42

Nintendo GameBoy - 9

Nintendo GameBoy Advance - 59

Nintendo GameBoy Color - 12

Nintendo Super Gameboy - 2

Super Nintendo - 21

Sega 32X - 2

Sega CD - 8

Sega Dreamcast - 29

Sega GameGear - 15

Sega Genesis - 29

Sega Master System - 5

Sega Saturn - 12

Sinclair Spectrum - 2

Sony Playstation - 75

Turbo Duo - 1

Turbo Grafx 16 - 1

Samples will be located at www.emumovies.com.

You can download the free DIVX decoder at www.divx.com, make sure that you disable the divx logo in the decoder's settings for best results.

EmuMovies Release List

03/19/05 - Nintendo Entertainment System AVI Game Intros

04/11/05 - Sega Game Gear AVI Game Previews

04/24/05 - Turbo Grafx 16 AVI Game Previews

05/16/05 - Nintendo 64 AVI Game Previews

05/18/05 - Vectrex AVI Game Previews

05/19/05 - Atari 5200 AVI Game Previews

05/19/05 - Atari 7800 AVI Game Previews

05/29/05 - Atari Lynx AVI Game Previews

05/29/05 - NeoGeo Pocket AVI Game Previews

06/04/05 - Sega 32X AVI Game Previews

06/04/05 - Nintendo Super Gameboy AVI Game Previews

06/09/05 - Video Game Commercial Pack for MameWah

06/09/05 - Daphne LaserDisc AVI Game Previews

06/09/05 - Adventurevision AVI Game Previews

06/26/05 - Super Nintendo AVI Game Previews

11/12/05 - Sega Genesis AVI Game Previes

11/20/05 - Sega Master System AVI Game Previews

11/27/05 - Capcom CPS-1/CPS-2 AVI Game Previews

11/27/05 - SNK Neo-Geo AVI Game Previews

12/08/05 - Video Game Commercial Commercial Pack v2.0

I can highly recommend the BitComet client instead of the original BitTorrent client. It let's you choose exactly which files you want to download, instead of getting a whole folder (unless these packs are in .rar or .zip format of course). And you won't have to have a separate window for each torrent you're currently downloading.

http://www.bitcomet.com

Emph

• 3 weeks later...
I can highly recommend the BitComet client instead of the original BitTorrent client. It let's you choose exactly which files you want to download, instead of getting a whole folder (unless these packs are in .rar or .zip format of course). And you won't have to have a separate window for each torrent you're currently downloading.

http://www.bitcomet.com

Emph

I recommend Azureus. Very user friendly and let's you know everything that is going on.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I have these rotating in my GameEx movies. I filtered out only the games that I enjoyed playing and they rotate every 15 minutes. Giving me great variety. They are perfect for gameex cause they are short, they are retro and they actually promote any games within your system.

The quality of them isnt sooo great though in full screen. GameEx doesnt play them as smooth as I would want.