All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Sometimes Live is not such a good idea...

Adultery

I guess my big worry is that my kids like to see what everyone else is playing, even if this type of thing is awfully rare (I've only seen it once).

I guess my big worry is that my kids like to see what everyone else is playing, even if this type of thing is awfully rare (I've only seen it once).

I hear ya. I myself haven't seen it while being here at GameEx but I did hear about it happening and heard it got a good laugh about one of the users. At least you didn't post the user to embarrass them. LOL. I personally don't use this feature. Not because of this very thing (or is it?). LOL. Maybe games should only be shown? Then that would eliminate the possibility of it happening again (given the fact that there are adult games). But that would even be more rare. Just a thought.

There are so many adult games in mame, not to mention offensive rom hacks and open domain roms for other consoles... I don't think there's any avoiding possibly offensive material occasionally showing up, and besides it is very rare to see that.

I guess the best thing to do is keep the kids from looking at that kind of stuff. LOL. Glad mine is all grown up and don't have to worry about that sort of thing. ;)

I guess the best thing to do is keep the kids from looking at that kind of stuff. LOL. Glad mine is all grown up and don't have to worry about that sort of thing. wink.gif

Mine are grown-up, too. Or at least they are at an age where they are held legally accountable for their actions.. grown up, maturity, well, that's a whole different thing, eh?

Mine are grown-up, too. Or at least they are at an age where they are held legally accountable for their actions.. grown up, maturity, well, that's a whole different thing, eh?

Very different thing. I've learned that being here in the forums. LOL. Geeez! Some people! :P (Not you specifically but you know who I mean). ;)

I can't claim to be "grown up." I like my "toys" too much to do so! One day I hope to add an arcade machine to my home. I enjoy playing on the PC and also my Xbox (Original and 360), and would probably enjoy an HTPC setup on the big screen. There is just no substitute for mashin' buttons and slammin' the joystick around on a game cab.

Now if I could just get the kids to move out *again* before I am forced to eat cat food on an SS income...blink.gif

• 3 months later...

Not that I am a prude, but I think ti is time to move this thread to the social club forum for OT conversations.... ;)

Wubble - some of what I have seen on GameEx Live.. lets just say that there are just some things you cannot unsee no matter how hard you try.

Not that I am a prude, but I think ti is time to move this thread to the social club forum for OT conversations.... ;)

Wubble - some of what I have seen on GameEx Live.. lets just say that there are just some things you cannot unsee no matter how hard you try.

Agreed and Topic has been moved! ;)

LOL. I've already forgot what has been seen. :D

Lol, goodness gracious. Sometimes visiting GameEx Live was like being 12 again and finding a shredded playboy in a bush at the local park :)