All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game EX v11.24 Mame Setup problem

SKIDLID

Hi all,

Just for fun i i thought i would reinstall Game Ex all was well and i downloaded the selected emulators and things went there happy way.

After installation i chose the advanced setup and while setting up MAME i ticked the box to "show on game page", after running Game Ex i decided i would rather have MAME on the start page. :rolleyes:

I went back to advanced setup and changed the setting back to "show on start page".

Now the problem is that MAME will not move form the game page even after un-instaling Game EX with Revo Uninstall & running CCleaner installing a fresh copy of Game Ex. :huh:

it seems to be stuck lol, the reason for moving it back to the start page is when set to game page none of the games were listed with there correct names just the .zip names

no big deal but this lead me to the problem i have now.

Any help with this one?

EDIT*

I had an older version of Game Ex installer saved on my HD v10.33 so installed that and MAME is back to the start page and not listed as an emulator.

Edited by SKIDLID

Hi all,

Just for fun i i thought i would reinstall Game Ex all was well and i downloaded the selected emulators and things went there happy way.

After installation i chose the advanced setup and while setting up MAME i ticked the box to "show on game page", after running Game Ex i decided i would rather have MAME on the start page. :rolleyes:

I went back to advanced setup and changed the setting back to "show on start page".

Now the problem is that MAME will not move form the game page even after un-instaling Game EX with Revo Uninstall & running CCleaner installing a fresh copy of Game Ex. huh.gif

it seems to be stuck lol, the reason for moving it back to the start page is when set to game page none of the games were listed with there correct names just the .zip names

no big deal but this lead me to the problem i have now.

Any help with this one?

EDIT*

I had an older version of Game Ex installer saved on my HD v10.33 so installed that and MAME is back to the start page and not listed as an emulator.

Have you tried to upgrade since installing the 10.xx version? Likely, nothing will change the menu order if you do.

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.