All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rom Issues

GMaine

I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time. Some of my Mame roms won't play from the Gameex menu. It just goes blank for a second or two then right back to Gameex. They play just fine when I check them thru mame32. If you can give me any ideas to check I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time. Some of my Mame roms won't play from the Gameex menu. It just goes blank for a second or two then right back to Gameex. They play just fine when I check them thru mame32. If you can give me any ideas to check I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Have you tried using the RUNITGAME.bat ? or Run LAST GAME.bat and see the error?

I'm not familiar with that. How do you do that?

Well. there are a couple ways.

1. In the start menu>programs>gameex> you will see a few items. Run Last Game should be in one of those groups.

2) In the C:\Program Files\Gameex directory (maybe a sub directory) you will find a RUNITGAME.BAT

This batch file holds the last command used to load a game.

If you open a command prompt and run the batch file, it will tell you where the error is.

Perhaps, a clone is trying to be launched rather than a parent rom.