All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GamEx Live

LarryJ

I've done a couple searches through the forums and the GameEx website, but haven't been able to find any data on setting up GameEx live. Since it's using it's own port, I'm sure I have to make changes to my firewall to get this to work.

Are there any instructions on setting up GameEx live?

GameExtender and GameEx live are two seperate features. They cannot operate at the same time. GameEx live just requires the publish to server setting to be set and GameExtender to be turned off and does not use an incoming port. GameExtender uses an incoming port and needs to be set on your router IF accessing it from outside your local network. Publish to Server needs to be turned off for it to work.

Ok, I figured out my problem.

I was just trying to get my GameEx Game Tag to update - I didn't see the attached file in the reply email that contained the link to my Game Tag. Once I added the file to the registry everything worked as expected.