All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

nullDC 1.0.4 r22 released

headkaze

here's a fix for the above mentioned problem. however I can't get it to run without it enocuntering a error and crashing. Good luck peeps. Let me know if you can get it running. I haven't tried the dreamcast one yet.

In addition to updated VB files you also need to update your directx runtimes as well. The new NullDC is nice it even has built in XBOX360 Controller For Windows Support. However I have not been able to configure controls for the NAOMI side. Any ideas guys? :blink:

Does anyone have Bangai-O working on this release?

I haven't updated NullDC for a very very long time and my Bangai-O image works fine on nullDC_100b1_6 from way back in 2007 but on this latest version it just boots to a black screen.

On the older release it boots to a screen that asks me to select either 50 or 60 hertz

Stu

Does anyone have Bangai-O working on this release?

I haven't updated NullDC for a very very long time and my Bangai-O image works fine on nullDC_100b1_6 from way back in 2007 but on this latest version it just boots to a black screen.

On the older release it boots to a screen that asks me to select either 50 or 60 hertz

Stu

To me nullDC_100b1_6 is a better release it has gamepad support and seems to run better. Version 103 seems to run nice too but it has no gamepad support for some reason. Does anyone have a joy2key config file for xbox360 controller?

Hum... I will give a try!

I'm using Makaron on my setup.

But the problem with Makaron is the configuration.

I can´t figure out on how to configure two player support.

But it runs a lot of games in full speed or playable speed.

Probably I will need to modify my BAT file to work with NullDc.

But if it´s worth I will do it ! :D

anybody tried using this with windows 7 64 bit? It crashes on me. Oh well back to the XP side

I've done some quick tests on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and it seems to be working ok, it crash with various controller plugins but the "nullDC Controller [WinHook] (May 13 2010)" is working fine

If Bangai-O worked I'd be happy

Stu

I agree with Ninja, I don't know why so many people are having issues with this release here... but it runs great for me. Works perfectly, and I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. I would say it worked with about 75% of the ten games I got recently (Japanese Shmups and fighting games). Some games are worse.. Sonic Adventures stands out, but overall it's amazing how much it was improved. Xbox 360 pad support is accomplished through a plugin (no need to configure) and key board support for arcades works great.

I'm still using xPadder, but I have to say... the SOUND in this version is amazing! The emulator runs much better too! This is a MUST HAVE!

• 1 month later...