All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Applications and Guides by Tempest

Tempest

Guides:

How to ask for help - How to provide the information that we need to help you. Also, a few tips on troubleshooting.

Setup GameEx to show all Mame roms - Just what it says. smile.gif

Setting up an Emulator in GameEx - How to setup an emulator, and more troubleshooting tips.

How to use RomLister - Do you need to manipulate Mame roms? RomLister can help.

Applications:

Non-Magical Mame Clone Thingy - Mame Clone Thingy makes it easy to determine if there are clones that you would rather run instead of their parent.

Map File Magician - Map Magician has the ability to create map files for GameEx, Giving you full control over capitalization, bracket information, and string replacements. Map Magician also has the ability to tag missing roms, and group similar games together in the game list.

Perfect Match - Match the names of your artwork to your roms.

The 'Randomizer' - Randomize files for which GameEx would normally only use one static file

Delete Excluded Roms - This program will help you delete any/all roms from your emulators 'excluded roms' list.

Mame Mapping Magician - A GUI (graphical user interface) for mameemumap.ini

CFG Magician - Create custom Mame cfg files from almost endless options that you choose. (Control Type, NumPlayers, Genre, Driver, etc.)
Also has the ability to set dipswitches. (Language, FreePlay, CockTail, Difficulty, Lives, Bonus Lives)

GameEX.ini Magician - Easily set what I believe a user would want as global options across all emulators.
(ReplaceDash, ReplaceUnder, Capitals, RemoveBrackets, PlayMusic, PlayInScreenSaver, DontShowInfo, ShowMostPlayed, RandomMostPlayed)

Marquee Magician - Display images, Hi Scores, and more on your secondary monitor.

Pause Process - Pause almost any process. (Emulator, Program)

Super Escape - Exit any emulator, even if it crashes.

ScreenShot Magician - Simplifies the process of making snapshots, and videos for your emulators.

Roms in (and out of) Folders - Take roms from folders, and put roms in folders.

Loaders / Wrappers - For those not so command line friendly emulators

• Like 3