All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

nestopia loading problems

jayk914

HI everybody, I a noob here so please be patient, I have my gameex setup and running mame wonderfully, but my problem right now is with nestopia, it is all set up and apears in my emulator list , my roms are all there, and when I click on one to play the description and everything is there as well, but when I actually click on play this game the screen goes black like it is going to load but after a few seconds it just goes back to the description page and shows an additional play count for the game? The nestopia works fine on it's own and most all games seem to play perfect only has the problem when launching games from the front end???? If it would help I could video what it is doing and post, just let me know......thanks in advance.....

A log and the emulator config would be more usefull.

Your command needs to be

NESTIOPIA.exe "[rompath]\[romfile]"

Set that in the emulator options. Your are probably missing the last half of the command. If it still does not work, got into the advance confg>choose the emulator> click export, then post the contents of your config so we can see what your trying to do.

Thank you sir, that was not the exact problem, but my issue was in that line=) I had originally set it up for virtua nes and changed all the command lines except virtuanes.exe"[rompath]\[romfile]" And amazingly enough when I replaced that with the correct nestopia command.....it worked, I thought I had quadruple checked all those commands=( oh well it works now and have it all set up to work with my CP so I am happy, again thanks, And I will post the log and emu config next time as I sure you would have caught this off from that.