All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Emumovies discount?

Ultimist

On the GameEx front page it mentions that they've partnered with Emumovies, and that I can get up to 50% off an Emumovies subscription... yet, I can't seem to find anything on how I go about ordering and paying for GameEx the "right way" to enable this. I click "Buy" and I just go to a standard Paypal page to pay for GameEx, with no mention of Emumovies.

How do I order and pay for GameEx to ensure that I get the discount from Emumovies?

Its supposed to, but circo said it was fine, so email me. Assuming your registered.

Would it be possible for You & Circo to send me a refund check?

Come on Tom, you had to see it coming...

(I really restrained myself for awhile there!)

:)

Sorry been pulled out of town all week and didnt have the internet access I was hoping for. Got a notification on my phone of the thread here and thought I should respond. I will be setting up accts tomorrow as soon as I fly in, sorry for the delay.

Happy Gaming,

Circo

Sorry been pulled out of town all week and didnt have the internet access I was hoping for. Got a notification on my phone of the thread here and thought I should respond. I will be setting up accts tomorrow as soon as I fly in, sorry for the delay.

Happy Gaming,

Circo

Thats fine, no problem,

cheers Dung

• 3 weeks later...