All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Exiting emulators

ink

I've searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.

Presently almost everything on gameex works with my gamepad. The only annoyance up to now is that I need my keyboard to exit games. Is there a way to set up some button combo on my gamepad that would close the game (and the emulator). It's not such a big deal, just annoying.

Thanks

I've searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.

Presently almost everything on gameex works with my gamepad. The only annoyance up to now is that I need my keyboard to exit games. Is there a way to set up some button combo on my gamepad that would close the game (and the emulator). It's not such a big deal, just annoying.

Thanks

This can be accomplished by using an Advanced Config. Setting it up is done easily using the Advanced Emulator Config app that was written by Headkaze. Just go into your emulator settings and find the advanced config option and click on the button and setup. Then save your settings and select in the drop down box. The app is pretty self-explanatory but if you need more assistance then feel free to ask.

This can be accomplished by using an Advanced Config. Setting it up is done easily using the Advanced Emulator Config app that was written by Headkaze. Just go into your emulator settings and find the advanced config option and click on the button and setup. Then save your settings and select in the drop down box. The app is pretty self-explanatory but if you need more assistance then feel free to ask.

Thanks for the help, it works great