All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Musicmatch Jukebox

Paco62

I have the MAME Screensaver and when I run Musicmatch Jukebox, if I step away for awhile with music playing and the screensaver kicks on, it distorts the music. When I come back, the screensaver will be on and the music will sound garbled. If I press stop and then play again, it plays fine. Anybody else have a conflict with MMJukebox and the screensaver or any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the MAME Screensaver and when I run Musicmatch Jukebox, if I step away for awhile with music playing and the screensaver kicks on, it distorts the music.  When I come back, the screensaver will be on and the music will sound garbled.  If I press stop and then play again, it plays fine.  Anybody else have a conflict with MMJukebox and the screensaver or any ideas on how to fix it?  Thanks.

Hi, I'm pretty sure this issue is with MAME and not the screensaver, you could try a different build, perhaps not MAME32FX if that's what your using.