All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hide OS

Dedos

Hello everyone. I'm new to gameex. It was love at first sight and now I'm a registered user! =)

I come from a mamewah front end (no complaints) and I was able to hide the OS and make Mamewah as the OS shell with an intro and exiting video.

How do I hide the OS with gameex and use gameex as the shell? I tried sifting through the forums but there were no straight answers. Perhaps I'm wording it wrong.

Thanks for all your help!

-Dedos

Hello everyone. I'm new to gameex. It was love at first sight and now I'm a registered user! =)

I come from a mamewah front end (no complaints) and I was able to hide the OS and make Mamewah as the OS shell with an intro and exiting video.

How do I hide the OS with gameex and use gameex as the shell? I tried sifting through the forums but there were no straight answers. Perhaps I'm wording it wrong.

Thanks for all your help!

-Dedos

InstantSheller you can find it on gameex.net :)

Keep in mind you want to run this after everything is setup and working the way you want it to.

Thanks for the quick reply. Definitely want to do this after I customize everything. I'm assuming that it won't let you see anything on the background, but given the option, will gameex run explorer.exe as an exiting application for maintenance purposes?

Thanks for the quick reply. Definitely want to do this after I customize everything. I'm assuming that it won't let you see anything on the background, but given the option, will gameex run explorer.exe as an exiting application for maintenance purposes?

Yes, You configure that from the advanced config on launch after. :)

If you do run it, and find you need to change settings easy to do.

Exit out of GameEx. hit Ctrl-Alt-Del.Go to the Task Manager tab..

File > New Task

Enter in "explorer" without the quotes.

And your back into Windows..