All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

ZIP Support for Graphic Files

theleveller

I've just upgraded by install from v2.72 to v4.99 on my arcade cabinet. The existing paths to my graphics ZIP files (e.g. flyers.zip) don't work with "path not found" errors reported in the log. Unzipped they work OK (like for the icons).

It still indicates in the help that ZIPs should be supported.

Thanks in advance for some guidance.

Best regards

-Julian

I've just upgraded by install from v2.72 to v4.99 on my arcade cabinet. The existing paths to my graphics ZIP files (e.g. flyers.zip) don't work with "path not found" errors reported in the log. Unzipped they work OK (like for the icons).

It still indicates in the help that ZIPs should be supported.

Thanks in advance for some guidance.

Best regards

-Julian

I'm sorry but zips are not supported in the latest version, at least for the moment. Still you should be in for a trreat with other features for such a big upgrade, at least I hope :)

I'm sorry but zips are not supported in the latest version, at least for the moment. Still you should be in for a trreat with other features for such a big upgrade, at least I hope :)

I am in the process of unzipping my artwork zips and I keep getting overwrite errors. Some are same size and creation dates but others want to overwrite newer files with older- smaller ones. Do the artwork files in particular need to be in one big folder or can they be in individual folders?