All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Problems getting the latest updates

damphool

GameEx loads to the update prompt. I accept the update, but, never see a progress bar move (Step 1/2 downloading update...) and just sits, . It eventually appears to close gameex & restart it, but, once again, it is sitting at the update prompt. Been through the cycle about five times. If I choose "Back" I can skip the update & GameEx runs fine (running version 9.45). What's the best way to try to resolve this without losing my current setup/config? Maybe backup the config file & do a clean install from the newest version, or, install the newest version over the current install?

Hope I'm not re-posting, but, I read through the FAQ & searched the forum & couldn't find anything

Any insight appreciated, thanks

GameEx loads to the update prompt. I accept the update, but, never see a progress bar move (Step 1/2 downloading update...) and just sits, . It eventually appears to close gameex & restart it, but, once again, it is sitting at the update prompt. Been through the cycle about five times. If I choose "Back" I can skip the update & GameEx runs fine (running version 9.45). What's the best way to try to resolve this without losing my current setup/config? Maybe backup the config file & do a clean install from the newest version, or, install the newest version over the current install?

Hope I'm not re-posting, but, I read through the FAQ & searched the forum & couldn't find anything

Ive just moved servers. It should be fixed now. If not it will be once the new ip of the server replicates around the net.

I have had this exact same issue buddy. I don't know what the most recent update did, but it seems that I can no longer download the newest updates either. Just like you, everything else runs perfectly. I've tried looking through the FAQ's and forums too and so far no dice. Hopefully, they can send out a patch or fix for it. But I will more than likely reinstall it in the next couple of days if nothing happens. Sorry I can't help.

I have had this exact same issue buddy. I don't know what the most recent update did, but it seems that I can no longer download the newest updates either. Just like you, everything else runs perfectly. I've tried looking through the FAQ's and forums too and so far no dice. Hopefully, they can send out a patch or fix for it. But I will more than likely reinstall it in the next couple of days if nothing happens. Sorry I can't help.

The issues should be resolved now. What specific problem are you having?