All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] "BlueBalls"

greatflash

1024x768 minimum... BOOOOO :(

My main cab is 640x480, so I guess that leaves me out in the cold again. I didn't want to use this stupid theme anyway :ph34r:

you gotta love this forum :lol:

The only problem with scaling that low is that the date will be affected.. :( it may show "10th Se" as the rest is cut off)

It may be worth a try.. I will have a play at lower res and see.. Perhaps a modified ini for 800x600 and lower would be possible..?

and... um.... er.... I dont like your... um...... shoes, yeah (that's it) - I don't like your shoes, stupid shoes! ....... and the laces are all girly and too big for your 640x480 shoes, they trail all on the floor...

:P

I can't believe you brought my shoes into this <sulk>. I am very sensetive about what people think about my foot wear .... ;)

Yeah, it doesn't have to be exactly the same theme at lower resolutions. I would imagine things might start to get pretty cramped with so few pixels compared to a big beautiful 1280+ screen. I wouldn't worry about it for now (unless it's easy). Focus on getting it how you want it for your machine!

I can't believe you brought my shoes into this <sulk>. I am very sensetive about what people think about my foot wear .... ;)

Yeah, it doesn't have to be exactly the same theme at lower resolutions. I would imagine things might start to get pretty cramped with so few pixels compared to a big beautiful 1280+ screen. I wouldn't worry about it for now (unless it's easy). Focus on getting it how you want it for your machine!

Yeah, I will get it right at 1920x1200 and 1280x1024 first and then perhaps look into getting it to work at 640x480 and 256x192 for ZX Spectrum users (snigger).

Sorry about the shoe thing - i really like straggly laces - honest!

:)

Just a couple more pictures seeing there was a slight sniff of interest today...

Again, reduced to 1680x1050 for now...

Cheers..

PS. Any suggetions for systems or graphics is always happily recieved.

post-3753-1221080533_thumb.jpg

post-3753-1221080547_thumb.jpg

I apologize in advance for trashing another one of your threads...

I think this was before you started hanging around, but if you want to talk about shoes, you really should ask Bk about his wifes' collection... :P

Last week, I thought I was getting smarter, because I answered some questions, but come to find out BK was just on vacation... :(

Lastly, your new theme looks wonderful, and I think you should give yourself a new "member title". I'm not sure if member has the same alternative meaning as it does here, but if it does, I didn't mean to go there (but go ahead, and call it what you want) ;)

I only have one suggestion... Would you PLEASE use a B&W vector game somewhere in the theme? :D

A couple of more emoticons, and I'm done! :o:lol:

This theme is coming along rather nicely! The res is a video card killer though! ;)

That won't stop me from downloading it once it's complete... These new overlays really give the Cab PC a professional touch! I'm nearly urinating myself to get this on my system flash! Any ETA on a finish time?

I apologize in advance for trashing another one of your threads...

I think this was before you started hanging around, but if you want to talk about shoes, you really should ask Bk about his wifes' collection... :P

Last week, I thought I was getting smarter, because I answered some questions, but come to find out BK was just on vacation... :(

Lastly, your new theme looks wonderful, and I think you should give yourself a new "member title". I'm not sure if member has the same alternative meaning as it does here, but if it does, I didn't mean to go there (but go ahead, and call it what you want) ;)

I only have one suggestion... Would you PLEASE use a B&W vector game somewhere in the theme? :D

A couple of more emoticons, and I'm done! :o:lol:

I found your post somewhat lacking - another couple of emoticons would perhaps of just made it right.. 3 more would have be overkill :)

You just want me to be "great big member" or something, you could be right - everyone I know calls me a big dick for all the wrong reasons. The wife calls me little pri*k for different reasons sadly :( ( :lol: ). To be honest - I think you are still a bit unimpressed by the whole "Elite Member" thing <snigger>

Sometimes i wish BK would sod off on holiday (vacation? - damn Americans ;) ) more often so we can all look clever.

B&W vectors in the theme.... Hmmmm.... I can only find pictures of them there new-fangled colour ones..

All the best ol chum...

I found your post somewhat lacking - another couple of emoticons would perhaps of just made it right.. 3 more would have be overkill :)

You just want me to be "great big member" or something, you could be right - everyone I know calls me a big dick for all the wrong reasons. The wife calls me little pri*k for different reasons sadly :( ) :lol: ). To be honest - I think you are still a bit unimpressed by the whole "Elite Member" thing <snigger>

Sometimes i wist BK would sod off on holiday (vacation? - damn Americans ;) ) more often so we can all look clever.

B&W vectors in the theme.... Hmmmm.... I can only find pictures of them there new-fangled colour ones..

All the best ol chum...

ps. I could only use 4 emoticons as the board only allows 10 per post... you emoticon hog..

This theme is coming along rather nicely! The res is a video card killer though! ;)

That won't stop me from downloading it once it's complete... These new overlays really give the Cab PC a professional touch! I'm nearly urinating myself to get this on my system flash! Any ETA on a finish time?

The res is not a killer - if your system run fine with advanced effects on, this won't make any difference. If not, you can just turn them off..

I hope to have it finished in the next couple of weeks. Just been doing new wait animations and that kind of stuff. debating weather to do a new media bar or leave the original. I have it off by default, and don't use the media side of GameEx at all - so not sure if it is worth the effort?

Thanks for your interest..

Still got several systems to do (and Naomi now also :) )

I'm really looking forward to this theme! Hmm how about a Sega Naomi section? Since it's emulated now or atleast half way emulated a fair share of games do work :) Here's something that could be useful.

Good idea - I will do a Naomi one. any other ideas would be great...

(not you though Tempest :lol: )

You just want me to be "great big member" or something, you could be right - everyone I know calls me a big dick for all the wrong reasons. The wife calls me little pri*k for different reasons sadly :( ( :lol: ). To be honest - I think you are still a bit unimpressed by the whole "Elite Member" thing <snigger>

Sometimes i wish BK would sod off on holiday (vacation? - damn Americans ;) ) more often so we can all look clever.

All the best ol chum...

This is funny! :lol: Why is it that Tom & I have such a humor/humour barrier? :(

Here are some links to Black & White Vector arcade games:

http://www.klov.com/S/Space_Wars.html

http://www.klov.com/A/Asteroids.html

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...p;game_id=10408

http://www.klov.com/R/Rip_Off.html

These have color overlays:

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9289

http://www.klov.com/A/Armor_Attack.html

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7059

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10012

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10013

It's a shame I don't spend my time doing something useful....

This is funny! :lol: Why is it that Tom & I have such a humor/humour barrier? :(

It is a thing called british humor, sometimes i am afraid it will be over you head :). America did manage to 'get' british humor once, Married with Children hit the nail on the head really. Ed O'neal and his fascination of his toilet, his wife and kids and their fascination of his wallet, and the great put-downs towards his neighbour Marcy (Amanda Bearse). One liner put downs are a great national british sport, so are fat jokes (peggy's mum). Really MWC was just taking the piss out of Americans using English humor - Classic!!!

The problem with british humor is that it can quite easily go off on a tangent (Monty Python, The Goons, Fast Show, Bob Mortiner and Reeves, etc). we have 2 types of humor - the strange and sureal & the genteel.

PS. Chris Rock is a little 'MEMBER'

Anyway - all i am trying to say is that sometimes American & British humor get's it own lines crossed, then one side or the other loses the plot :)

Now don't get me started on German humor.......

Oh, and yes - you should find something useful to spend your time on <snigger>

All the best to you..

Just done a new shiny control/media bar for the theme (shame you cannot move the buttons on the media controls), it makes a nice change and fits with the theme rather nicely..

If you guys can wait a few more weeks, I will give you more time to look brilliant. Maybe I should post dates when I will be out so that you can hold posts until they line up correctly? ^_^

Ok, will see what we can do - not too long though :)

(condescending git! <chortle> :lol::lol::lol: <guffaw>)

It is a thing called british humor, sometimes i am afraid it will be over you head :)

I said it before and I'll say it again... Isn't British Humor an oxymoron? :P

I said it before and I'll say it again... Isn't British Humor an oxymoron? :P

who just called me a Moron... and an Oxy one as well...

Hmmm.... I may be a Moron, but I am not one of them Oxy's (horrid big fluffy bird things)

seriously.....

how can you say that??? Grrrrr

an oxymoron would be better exampled as "German Humor"...

We are proud of our humor.. It is all we have left :(, well - that and some bloody island full of sheep!

Sweet thanks! Hmm have you done a 3DO or Neo-Geo section? I'll see if I can come up with anymore :)

I had not done a 3DO one as the emu is useless (freedo unless you know something I don't), I will add that to the to-do list though..

Thanks again.

hey, vi germans kan be fonny!!

i schust kant kum op wid a jok right no!

I know - the Germans can be funny...

In fact, the German's one joke was sadly lost in the fire at the Reichstag building in 1933. This could be a good thing, they worked on it for years and it was said to be SO funny that just seeing the paper it was written on would cause your lungs to explode and fecal matter to ooze from your skin.. 72 People died just trying to write it down. There is a conspiricy theory regarding the arson attack and a new x-files film is being worked on as we speak (type) titled "The X-Files - Gasoline and the 'lighter' side of Germany"

I personally don't belive they ever had a joke and that this story in itself is a wopping lie to make us believe in German humor.

(PS: Sorry if this offends any Germans - not intentional, damn British humor)

Ok, Just done a Naomi one by request (sorry, talking about the theme again) and also a grab of the new sparkly title bar thingy..

post-3753-1221166334_thumb.jpg

post-3753-1221166347_thumb.jpg

I know - the Germans can be funny...

In fact, the German's one joke was sadly lost in the fire at the Reichstag building in 1933. This could be a good thing, they worked on it for years and it was said to be SO funny that just seeing the paper it was written on would cause your lungs to explode and fecal matter to ooze from your skin.. 72 People died just trying to write it down. There is a conspiricy theory regarding the arson attack and a new x-files film is being worked on as we speak (type) titled "The X-Files - Gasoline and the 'lighter' side of Germany"

I personally don't belive they ever had a joke and that this story in itself is a wopping lie to make us believe in German humor.

You know, this post IS in fact very offensive and just can't be finished with an excuse of british humour!

Hey, you know what we do if people piss us of? We get angry.... hell, do we get anry! We start yelling and scream angry words that sound to foreigners like "schnitzel" and "bratwurst" (sometimes panzerfaust) and maybe invade your country!

It's just the way we are! Let me tell you one thing: every stereotype you ever heard about germans is absolutely true (no exception).

This also includes brewing the best beer! Yes we can get angry but we like our biergarten!

So greatflash, be careful what you say over here or I will eventually stand in front of your door and NOT dance in my lederhosen for you...

@BK - That would be considerate of you, could you PM us before you go? B)

@Chris - Would you mind posting a pic of yourself in your lederhosen? :o

@Flash - If you want to talk about your theme, could you please start a new thread, and stop hi-jacking this one? ;)

:P