All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] "BlueBalls"

greatflash

Holy balls Flash!

I have a nice LCD monitor in my cab and I have been using your retro theme for a while. This one looks AWESOME! When can I get my grubby little digits on it? I can't wait to see how it looks in hi def! :)

*as if my friends weren't jealous enough! ;)

Ok,

What I will do for now is upload the entire theme to my idisk or to ftp at some point and post a link?

I have not touched the theme for QUITE a while (um, year of so), but I could post the photoshop files if anyone wants to play.

I will get back to this at some point though - it even has timed audio and new sfx! (I was going to town on it!)

That would be greatly appreciated! smile.gif

So, theme AND psd files?

Hopefully after Christymussy I will get a chance to photograph more of the collection.

BTW... I have opened the site linked in my tag to guests, they can now access the Gallery where there are quite a few pics and scans that may be of benefit to anyone wishing to enhance there themes/setup?

You said way back when that you would put a 4:3 version out, too. Is that going to be included with this upload? If not, perhaps the PSD files might be useful. However, I'd suggest posting 2 archives (one for the theme, the other for the theme + psd files or just the psd files).

You said way back when that you would put a 4:3 version out, too. Is that going to be included with this upload? If not, perhaps the PSD files might be useful. However, I'd suggest posting 2 archives (one for the theme, the other for the theme + psd files or just the psd files).

No, I only did the demo screens for the lo-res version to show you. I think I still have the base psd file though.

I will have a look through the external hds.

I'd like both. It would be awesome to build up a theme that fits all my emulators (RetroBox was only missing two out of all the emus on my cab). Seperate archives is a good idea. I'd snag both.

So.... Now for the link part. :)

I'd like both. It would be awesome to build up a theme that fits all my emulators (RetroBox was only missing two out of all the emus on my cab). Seperate archives is a good idea. I'd snag both.

So.... Now for the link part. :)

Ok then, I will :)

This is a link for the download of the current theme. This has several more updates than the last posted graphics etc.

GRAB HERE (200 meg LOL)

I will post the psd files etc in a bit (if they upload before my beddy byes)

Here are all the photoshop .psd files and templates to 1024x768 and 800x600 (and less).

GRAB HERE (448 meg - my god!)

Hope this is of use to someone?

It looks Great, even at 1024x768. Thanks Flash! smile.gif

NP mate.

Brian, if you grab this, you will find the psd for the 800x600 version will be ideal for 640x480. Though, you would have to paste the graphics in. I will finish this I promise! There is just not enough time at the moment. I have so much going on that some things have to take a back seat.

If anyone grabs this and wants help or anything - feel free to post and I will do my best!

By the time "bluebox" is released I am going to have blue balls from waiting.

Oh tempest! :)

That's what Brian was talking about. I thought I was clever, and had come up with that on my own!tongue.gif

LOL!

You, come up with something yourself? Silly Billy!! LOL

Oh well, there goes the links! By the time you finish they will be 2 pages back!

:) :)

Holy Sh*t Flash!

This theme is absolutely SICK! It looks awesome with the new emulator videos zCarl upped here. Dude, I don't even know what to say! I'm blown away!

I did increase the text size a little bit so I could see a little clearer and only had to move the clock a smidge. I also changed the game dialog to white (what's the deal with you and the black text in your themes? I can't see it at all! :) /end gentle prodding )

Now I gotta snag me that psd pack and get busy finishing it off... But it simply won't look anywhere near as awesome as it does so far! I have to say... You really went out of your way on this one Flash!

Thanks!!!!

• 11 months later...

@Flash:

Can you tell me what font you used for this theme before I try and create some emu baks that are missing? I would truly dig it! :)

LOL!

You, come up with something yourself? Silly Billy!! LOL

Oh well, there goes the links! By the time you finish they will be 2 pages back!

:) :)

Hiya GF,

Good to see you again. I've been out of touch for a while, but it's my routine when it gets cold out here in NY to hibernate into my cabinets again. I like the new theme and thanks for posting it. I think I'm going to work with it and make my own set as well... :)

Talk to you soon,

All the best,

IMB.

• 5 years later...

I recently updated the theme with some new systems and new system images. 

Perhaps i I should finish this at some point and post it?

• Like 1