All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] PlugInUltraStik 1.21

headkaze

I'm really not sure how commenting out code that doesn't get executed will help? Anyway we can give it a try, here is the plugin with everything commented out apart from the Configure method (and constructor/dispose).

I did notice a strange difference between V1.3 and V1.4 plugin's and that's in the Mame_Info struct the "ParentRom" has been removed. Not sure if that is a mistake or not, but I do remember there being some issues when the new plugin version was introduced.

PlugInUltraStik.zip

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ben, as mentioned in email its been renamed to CloneOf.

Also the issue when released was an internatiolisation bug with converting a string (plugin version) to a double, as it varies depending which country your in so not really related.

I suspect the issue here is due to referencing an external lib in the plugin that stus machine dont likey.

I'm getting somewhere with this :)

That 'empty' plugin didn't bring up the config screen either so I decided it's definitely not the plugin, I noticed it was the last plugin in my list so I modified my cursor hider so that it was call zcursorhider so it would appear last in the list

I clicked the config beside ultrastik again but still no joy, I then clicked the config button beside my zcursorhider but instead of my config appearing, headkaze's ultrastik about screen appears :)

So I enabled zcursorhider and ran gameex and ultrastik plugin now works :)

Obviously I have some sort of corrupt file in the plugin directory that is knocking the list out of sync

Now just to work out which one

Stu

Problem solved, I just noticed that the 'Speak Game Name' plugin wasn't appearing in plugin manager even though the dll was in the folder so I removed the dll and no my list is back in sync :)

I think this is a minor bug Tom, the plugin isn't initialising so you're not displaying it but you must still be keeping track of it somewhere for it to knock the list out of sync

Stu