All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

User Submitted Translations, Plugins, Radio and News URL's

I moved this series of posts to the pinned User Submitted Translations, Plug-ins... thread for ease of locating later.

Thanks, Frazman for the contribution! We have quite a few GameBase users that will probably make good use of your plugin!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all!!!

There is the latest update of spanish language compatible with latest Gameex versión (14.30) and the new rating system. Other minor issues corrected too.

-- Spanish --

Aquí tenéis la última actualización del idioma español compatible con la última actualización de GameEx y el nuevo sistema de votos. Corregidos también algunos fallos menores.

Un saludo.

Spanish.ini

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I want to update the setup wizard spanish translation too, because seams to be translated by machine. There are some words that not meaning the english version of that word, and could be confusing.

If I can translate it, please guide me on how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Evilforces said:

I want to update the setup wizard spanish translation too, because seams to be translated by machine. There are some words that not meaning the english version of that word, and could be confusing.

If I can translate it, please guide me on how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

I would make note of the sections of the Setup Wizard with the current verbiage and your corrected verbiage.

• Like 1