All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Finished my cab & NPR Shout out

alexdog69

well, i finished my cab and finally updated the thread about it.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=72753

anyways to make a long story short

I couldn't have ended up with something half as nice if I didn't have GameEx.... and I just wanted to thank all of you community members, as well as the author Tom.

I was also interviewed by NPR about the cab .. and mention GameEx .. so, be sure to check the MP3 & youtube out in the interview related post :)

No comment about hearing your name on radio HK? ;)

Yeah that was nice and I enjoyed seeing my plugin in action too. It made me smile to hear the cab say "Launching game..." (first time I've actually seen the plugin running on a cab other than my own) :)

It was a bit hard to see the buttons light up in the video though as it was quite bright. Still sweet stuff, and lucky brother ;)

well, i finished my cab and finally updated the thread about it.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=72753

anyways to make a long story short

I couldn't have ended up with something half as nice if I didn't have GameEx.... and I just wanted to thank all of you community members, as well as the author Tom.

I was also interviewed by NPR about the cab .. and mention GameEx .. so, be sure to check the MP3 & youtube out in the interview related post :)

That cab is sweet!! Considering you live in DC and I live in southern MD. You gotta tweak my cab =) A+++

• 2 weeks later...

hey all .. thanks for the positive words :) when i first signed up on these forums i almost got myself kicked off of here so its quite a nice change :)

hehehe

thanks especially to HEADKAZE since you are THE F'N MAN with your plugin. and TOM, GAMEEX IS THE BEST BY FAR

i really feel like gameex was a huge inspiration on this project ... it was just so clean, intuitive and functional.

I sure do miss my cab .... i'll have to build another one i think :)

my favorite part may have actually just been tweaking out gameex and the emu configs/loaders:)