All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] LCDstudio Plugin

Microfrost

Hi,

I have just created a plugin for (LCDstudio). It uses the same values as with Toms LCDsmartie plugin. The major difference with LCDstudio is that it's made for graphical LCDs rather then charactor based ones that LCDsmartie uses. As it reads the same registry values as Toms plugin you will need the registered version.

I've attached it to this post for download. It's tested on my XP cab but should be no reason for it not to work in Vista to.

Any feedback is appriciated and I hope it's of use to some people.

Thanks

Chris

GameExPlugin.zip

Hi,

I have just created a plugin for (LCDstudio). It uses the same values as with Toms LCDsmartie plugin. The major difference with LCDstudio is that it's made for graphical LCDs rather then charactor based ones that LCDsmartie uses. As it reads the same registry values as Toms plugin you will need the registered version.

I've attached it to this post for download. It's tested on my XP cab but should be no reason for it not to work in Vista to.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks for the contribution Chris. I went ahead and posted a copy of this in the pinned plugins topic so it does not get lost.

Cheers.

Tom.

Hi,

Thanks

Chris

Works great on Logitech G15 keyboard's LCD screen

Thanks a Lot Microfrost :lol:

Thanks for the contribution Chris. I went ahead and posted a copy of this in the pinned plugins topic so it does not get lost.

Cheers.

Tom.

Thanks Tom, was easy thanks to the LCD registry values you used :)

Works great on Logitech G15 keyboard's LCD screen

Thanks a Lot Microfrost :lol:

Great, glad you can make use of it.

Cheers

Chris

• 4 months later...

I just tried this on Vista 64bit and noticed a slight problem. Apparently GameEx writes the LCD information to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GameEx\LCD while the the plug-in expects the data from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GameEx\LCD.

Can you make the change to look the Wow6432Node node if you can't find it in the other one?

Thanks,

Dan

• 1 year later...

Hello! I use LCD smartie and it works fine on my cab. Now I have a question about LCDstudio, it uses the same registry than LCDsmartie, thant means that the same infos are shown on the display aren't they? Now, which size of the LCD is best for LCDstudio to show the required infos? Does LCDstudio fit the infos of the registry itself to the different LCD sizes?

Maybe someone can make a screenshot of his LCDstudio LCD working on GameEx.

Regards

Flo