All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

cps3 emulator

JCGamer

:mellow: Can GameEx can run a cps3 emulator yes or no, if so how do I do it

the cps3 emulator is the same people how made the nebula emulators

Here a download with the cps3 emulator and games that I uploaded

so u guys can try it out and maybe it be possible to do it

I hope u guys can help me out on this thing and how to set it up

Here the download <EDIT: Please no links to ROMs>

*LINKS WITH ROMS IS NOT PERMITTED HERE* PLEASE EDIT.

As far as the config goes I wrote a batchfile that says "cpsemulator.exe SFiii" this will call the emu and the rom.

In cps emu setting set the option to load full screen.

In gameex config set the working path to the location of the bat files.

Set the rom filter to *.bat

set the command line to "[rompath]/[Romfile]" This way all gamex does is run the bat file.

Name the bat files to what you want them to be seen in Gameex.

THIS WILL work for now.

Maybe later I'll put together a map file. Its just the CPS3 has gone through alot of changes with its supported rom set.

Of couse you can always upgrade to mame 117 which supports CPS3

Have fun.

And remember posting links to roms is not permitted here.

I'm just not getting any love here. ;)

There is a loader with Map file, import INI and all that jazz...in of all places Brians thread.

Sorry About that Nologic :P

I knew I've seen it somewhere.. Its just the link I posted was the first thing I found when I used the search feature.

I already had CPS3 working before I even started the thread so I took for granted the work you did cause I figure I didnt need it and never downloaded it. But indeed dare I ask if this is in the thread tom made requesting this kinda stuff? :blink:

Its really been hard around here lately keeping up on all the posts :P Or maybe Ive been smoking too much... :blink:

All the love to you my friend.

Hehe just had to flip you some shit. ;)

Actually its not in Toms thread...but will be...just have to do some minor clean up on it.

Basically remove the PSD since Adultary was the only one that took an interest in toying with it.

And yeah there has been a lot of activity on the forum as of late...I keep losing track of things as well...and not keeping up on my cross linking to different threads.