All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

.114.1b Mame not working

mika

Hi,

I've gotten the screensaver to work with the mame on your website (Mame32 0.99) and it works brilliantly. I then tried to get it to run with the latest mame32 (0.114.1b) and it just goes to the white screen where it displays the name of the game to be played, but just freezes there. I have done a reset of the game list so I'm pretty sure I've set everything how it should be.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I've gotten the screensaver to work with the mame on your website (Mame32 0.99) and it works brilliantly. I then tried to get it to run with the latest mame32 (0.114.1b) and it just goes to the white screen where it displays the name of the game to be played, but just freezes there. I have done a reset of the game list so I'm pretty sure I've set everything how it should be.

I just tested the screensaver with latest MAME 1.17 release its still all woring fine for me.