All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Fullscreen setting in nestopia?

slipstream19

launch nestopia then press alt and enter to get in full screen then when you exit it press alt and x this will leave it in full screen this works for me so when you launch a game in gameex it will be in full screen there is prolly a better way todo this by command line but as i say's it works for me good luck :P

anyone knows how to set nestiopia to fullscreen by default? i have to do it manually every time i start a game. and thats not good.

Go to Options, then Preferences, then check "Switch to Fullscreen on Startup", then click on "OK"

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta come back to this... whenever I run nestopia, then exit back to GameEx, the settings all revert back to their defaults. I lose all my custom controller mappings, and the video display mode. Has anybody discovered a way to make it not do this?

I make the appropriate changes and set the cfg as a read only. That's also helpful if you have a controller that you unplug, since controller settings will be erased if you remove the controller.

Hope that helps!

Hey Adultery! That's actually what I've been doing ever since I came up with that option for the the gens/fusion config. Remember my suggestion to you for that?! :) The problem with doing that with Nestopia is that an error message opens up saying it was unable to save the config.

Hey Adultery! That's actually what I've been doing ever since I came up with that option for the the gens/fusion config. Remember my suggestion to you for that?! :) The problem with doing that with Nestopia is that an error message opens up saying it was unable to save the config.

Isn't there an option to supress warnings in the config?

PS... I remembered the suggestion but forgot where it came from. My bad! :)

Good to see you back around Han! :D

I actually never went anywhere.... Just been lurking around in the shadows. I've been trying to get my old MCE box to run Vista Ultimate all this time, and haven't really had any time to get back into the GameEx scene. Hows your good-name format artwork coming along?

Great actually! I have NES and SNES ready to go (boxes, start screens, in-game and carts). Just about to start SEGA SMS and GEN in the next few days.

These will be added to the big ConfigHQ update I'm planning over the next week or so. I'll post when everything is ready.