All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] PleasureExtractor v1.1

headkaze

Just a quick update.. All of the Future Pinball tables I have tried seem to work perfectly now. I've not tested EVERY LAST ONE, but I have loaded about 30 or 40 of them, which is a good portion. So it looks like the problem on the Future Pinball side is fixed. Now if we can only get Tom to update GameEx with my feature request to show emulators as subfolders while in an emulator group!

Also, I finally finished downloading the full Visual Pinball and PinMAME set. So, I'll be extracting those over the weekend and seeing how that goes. I'll report back if I find anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

HK have I mentioned how hot your stuff is?

I do think i found a bug tho.

I am parsing the latest FP, I noticed all of them have at least one flyer now, so my thought was I would change the filter to flyer on the second pass. I found that regardless of the filter word it grabs the first jpg in the root of the zip. Take alladens castle and airport as examples. Airport is a single version zip and always outputs a snapshot. Aladdin's castle is a multi version zip and always grabs a flyer from the root of the zip. The behavior is the same regardless of filter and only extract newest settings.

• 2 years later...

This program is made to extract Visual Pinball, Visual PinMAME and Future Pinball collections from PD.

Features

- Auto extracts the zipped ROMs and copies them to destination folder

- Picks the latest ROM by using alphabetical sorting (assuming version numbers are used)

- Will detect a screenshot and rename it to match the ROM (by using keyword such as "screenshot")

- Can also copy other files in a zip (Eg. mp3, ttf, wav etc.)

New to Version 1.1

- Updated to .NET 2.0

- Now extracts files into their own folders

- Allows you to copy all tables instead of only the detected newest version (as it used alphabetical sorting which is not 100% accurate)

- Added .vbs for Visual Pinball tables

- Saves paths to ini file

- Fixed extracting of newer files only

Thanks for the very useful utility! I have a couple feature requests:

1. Support for multiple snap extensions

2. support for manuals like the snap extensions PDF and TXT having the keyword feature to include "manual"

"rulesheet" "readme" "readme 1st"

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...