All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New toy, elgato streamdeck to replace my keyboard

joyrider3774

I had seen the elgato streamdeck mentioned on vpinball forums so i bought one myselve from amazon to replace my keyboard or be able to launch certain programs and just have another toy to mess about with. The streamdeck is normally used by game streamers to control things while they stream games etc but it has options to send keyboard keys to programs so i use it for bingo game room as it needs a lot of extra buttons / keys. I also use it to view cpu & gpu usage / temprature and i have assigned up / down / left / right keys along with the return key to be able to select different game modes in zaccaria pinball (after launcher script launched the game) for example as well as have volume control in every program i use. I have not played a lot with it but it does work nice. All keys use little LCD screens where you can add your own graphics to. I like it and i'll probably used it instead of my keyboard. there is a 6, 15 and 32 button version but you can assign more things because you can create folders with actions so possibilities are endless. Some people have mounted these on the side of their cabinet or inside the coin door. So if you don't have a keyboard at your cabinet this could help in some cases. I created a small video of what i have done so far