All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Instant Sheller-Windows 10-Start bar missing after undo

Triforce919

Hey guys, I just installed instant sheller to test it before I finalize my MAME cab, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to completely undo the changes. My start bar and desktop are not appearing regardless of all the different things I have attempted. I have tried:

Undoing Instant Sheller

Restarting

Running explorer.exe

Running this command

"%SystemRoot%\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe"

All to no avail. It seems that the behavior of the start bar was changed in an update last year, I am assuming it is possible that this is what is causing me issues? Any help on this would be 

"%SystemRoot%\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\StartMenuExperienceHost.exe"

All to no avail. It seems that the behavior of the start bar was changed in an update last year, I am assuming it is possible that this is what is causing me issues? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!