All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx menu keys

Berg

I recently just upgraded to 16.28.  When navigating menus the ctrl key now takes me back to the home screen instead of letting me scroll by a page at a time with the up or down arrow key.

Any ideas how to fix this?  Thanks.

I have a handful of devices connected.  mouse, Game controllers, lightguns, and standard keyboard, and iPac controller.

The iPac is connected w a ps2 connection and standard keyboard is usb.  The left control key sends GameEx home on both.   

Good to know. It is possible that there may be a conflict with several devices connected.

Have you tried disconnecting all but the keyboard and mouse to see if that functions correctly? If so, then adding back the Ipac?

Windows 10 updates have been known to cause previous controller setting to foul up, forcing a reinstalling of the devices.

That didn’t do it. 

However, I found that left and right will scroll by a page at a time.  I had always needed to hold ctrl and hit up or down to page.  

Whatever it is, I’ll take it.  Hopefully this isn’t something that had been implemented recently and I just wasn’t up to date.  If so, my apologies and I appreciate the time/effort.  

To be honest, I never tried as I was accustomed to page scrolling by holding the control key + up/down.  Everything seems to be working now.  I appreciate everything.  Cheers.