All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball X UI sounds

topper-2k

I'm new to Pinball X. I like a lot about it, but I'm not crazy about some of the sound effects when using the PinballX interface. Is there some way to:

• Not hear "sure plays a mean pinball" all the time
  • Control the volume of the bells and bong sounds for each table when I'm scrolling through them
  • Change or remove the sound file played (during the loading animation) for individual tables when I choose to open them

The first two are minor annoyances. The third one... I've got a toddler in the house and I don't really want him to start parroting "has anybody seen a Huge Ass" that plays when I open Simpsons Party Pinball.

Are some of these set in the tables themselves? Can I control some of them in PinballX?

Properly you downloaded launch and table sound.

With game manager you can see if you downloaded them.

With Databasemanager you can visual see them. There is a button explorer. Go to the table audio or lsunch audio folder and delete the files 

For the sound files for PinballX paging, intro, etc. you can locate them in the \pinballx\media folder. My system is not up and available to identify the files you will need to replace with different files of the same name.