All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Silly Question - Background grid vanished

SolidSnark

Hi all, 

I've been updating my system and swapping emulators around to better centralize the controls but somehow I managed to alter the appearance of the app.

The "grid" that serves as the "ground" in the main system selection disappeared and I can't seem to restore it.  Am I missing a setting?

I am using the default theme.

Thanks!

Have you tried cycling through Change View?

If this is not the issue you are trying to describe, please try to get and attach a screen capture in addition to your gameex.ini and log.txt files.

I would suggest you fire up the setup wizard and toggle the theme to one of the others, black and blue variants are in there in addition to the default.  Exit the setup wizard and try Evolution with the new theme color then re-enter setup wizard and see if toggling back corrects the missing grid.

I have not experienced that, so thanks for posting back your solution.

Based on your screenshot, your setup seems to be progressing nicely.  Have you tried any of the alternate views?  (List, Grid, Page, Carousel, Wheel and CoverFlow)

I myself haven't, but I'm just curious as it seems most just leave to default.

You can see some of them here if you haven't already.