All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

loading screen

Vantisthegreat

I am wondering if there is a longer loading screen or a way to extend the one built in. I find my fx2 and fx3 takes a little longer to load up. Would be nice to see the loading screen stay active until the table is loaded. I do have a ssd although it still takes some time. Thank you

10 hours ago, Vantisthegreat said:

Same thing. I was hoping to not see fx3 loading. Just straight to table. If that is not an option its all good. Having a great time building and tweaking. Thank you all for the help thus far

Ok. So you want to skip the "connecting, checking Tables" be removed ? It doesn't bother me (loading all in a couple of seconds), but maybe you can ask in the next thread that a delay can be build in per system after the process is found.

It is likely that there won't be a frontend solution as PinballX is probably already handed off to FX3 upon table select.

As @Mike_da_Spikelast suggested, you can make an enhancement request and, if possible, it may show up in a future iteration of PinballX.

P.S. Nice cab!

• Thanks 1