All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Wheel resolutions

Hey there. I am new here and new to pinballx. I purchased the lifetime sub for the online access to wheels etc. 

my question is. How do I get a better resolution image? I have a 43” 4K Playfield and for what ever reason the wheel downloads available on the gameex online do not look very good. Kinda distorted 

which ones did you download docklet ones or the logo ones from main folders ? i can't speak for 4k as i have a full hd system but mega docklets are big in dimensions (1365x1035) and might look better on 4k displays. Try exploring the /-PinballX-/Other Uploads section and search for people having uploaded docklet style images maybe it helps unless you prefer logo's only

lite media is not checked. I am downloading with game manager. Online ( wheel ) It brings up about 4-5 options to download. I have tried 2 so far same game. I find the smaller game icon looks fine when not selected. When i tab over the icon becomes larger at that point it looks distorted.