All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball fx2 and Joytokey problem through Pinballx

producerdc

This problem may be old news to some of you, but im very new to virtual pinball so im hoping to get some help. Im using Joytokey to map controls to pinball fx2 through Pinballx (runing as administrator). Joytokey works when I launch outside of pinballx, but wont work if i launch through Pinballx. But.... If I turn of "run as administrator" for Pinballx it works fine, but then Visual pinball and future pinball wont work properly through Pinballx. I hope this is a common problem with an equally common solution. any help would be greatly appreciated

Guys, Thank you both for your help. What I found that worked was turning all of the programs and components for all of my pinball systems "running as admin" off, All of it works perfectly now, go figure. Thank you you both again for the quick and helpful responses.

• Like 1