All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 audio tables missing

brevit

Hello, I'm looking for the following audio tables, which are not available for download by game manager. Checking for FTP I saw that they are in the "NOT USED" folder, but I can't download. Can someone help me?

darth vader
droids
star fighter assault
blade
captain america
moon knight
spider man
portal
sorceres lair

Edit: I´m not looking for launch audios

if you don't want to pay for ftp access not sure many will help, although look up quickbms and find the zen script then you can extract pxp files. It works for pfx3 but not sure for pfx2 files. Once you can extract them look for music.ogg and rename file to correct file of table and prento posto you got table audio :)

it costs money to host ftp's and use bandwith so one way to compensate is ask for a bit of money for ftp access and other features

• 2 weeks later...

I used the method you suggested @joyrider3774 to extract the audio files from a few tables to see if i could add more SSF to the PFX3 Jaws table. Turns out the the Pinup Popper SSF setup doesn't include any of the ball rolling sounds/tracking or the miscellaneous 'thumps' and thuds you get when using the standard stereo mix from Zen Studios so I eventually decided it wasn't worth it.

However, I am wondering how to unpack the .pxt images/graphics files I extracted. You mentioned that you had a method to do this in another post. Can you please share how this is done @joyrider3774

btw @dcbenji it's also possible to extract zaccaria stuff using quickbms textures are dds files which can be opened using gimp just need to find the zaccaria extract script and you do need to have the game installed. It will convert their files to zip files first which you can extract using an normal decompressor (winzip / winrar etc).