All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball X only Start Programm not the Table

logic1208

Hi Follks

About 1 Jeahr a go i install Pinballx as Frontend.

I had the Problem, that when i click on a Table (doesent matter Pinball FX3 or Pinball Arcade ) in Pinballx, Pinballx only opens the Progamm ( Pinball FX3 or Pinball Arcade ), but

not the Tabel. I found no Solution and stopped the project.

Yesterday i make a new try with new complete diffrent Computer. Same problem....

I have:

- Latest Pinballx Version

- Latest Windows 10 Build in German

- Pinball FX3 und Pinball Arcade via Steam

It seems that Pinballx have the right link to the programms because they start Pinball FX / Pinball Arcade.

Gamelist Manager find the Tables automatically in the Game List. There is a direct launch button and when i 

try to start the table there a erro message appears: Game not found....

what i overlook?

Does anyone can help?

thanks!

For pinball fx3 did you request a cabinet code and did you enter the cabinet code in the game? If not table launching does not work.

Pinball arcade does not have support for launching games directly but you can use freecammod to get this functionality.

Please also upload log files and pinballx ini files as attachments not the contents of the file in a post