All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinballx frontend attract video cuts in and out during gameplay

Oldschool4

I,m actually having the opposite happen running the HP table with pupack, the Pinballx frontend attract video cuts in and out during gameplay. runs fine out of the frontend, was on the latest version, on an earlier version now,still the same. Deleted that windows update, no change. All other video packs,run fine, no Dof. 

log.txt

7 minutes ago, Oldschool4 said:

I,m actually having the opposite happen running the HP table with pupack, the Pinballx frontend attract video cuts in and out during gameplay. runs fine out of the frontend, was on the latest version, on an earlier version now,still the same. Deleted that windows update, no change. All other video packs,run fine, no Dof. 

log.txt 2.79 kB · 1 download

Hard to fix bugs or troubleshoot an old version that I don't even use buddy.

4 hours ago, Oldschool4 said:

When i hide the backgass, obvious nothing shows during gameplay.(Attract screen)  All my 300 games have  Hide Backglass Unchecked in Gamemanager. Not a big issue,only the 1 game, 

Fair enough, Most people use B2S with visual pinball on cabinets. I guess you got a desktop setup or went a different route,