All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Double Dragon 1987 and 1995 versions

Sixxtus

Hi !

I'm using Gameex Arcade Edition 14.82 with Mame 0.185, with the full set non merged .

I have the two Double Dragon games : the 1987 one (rom ddragon.zip) et the Neo Geo one from 1995 (rom doubledr.zip).

But in Gameex, I only see the 1995 version, the 1987 version doesn't appear...

Any idea on how I can have solve that ?

Thanks in advance :)

You will need to upgrade to version 16.23 as your issue may have been recently fixed.

Please attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files after your upgrade if still an issue so they can be reviewed and suggestions made.

Hi !

So I update to the 16.26 version, updated the game list, but I still have the problem, I don't have the Double Dragon 1987 version available in Gameex, even using the Game research function.

The only Double Dragon Games I can see in Gameex are the playchoice version, the Neo Geo version (1995), and the Double Dragon II and III version.

Any idea ?

Your MAME version is a bit old. 0.185 vs. 0.218. I am not sure if that my be an impact or not. There appears a similar issue reported here:

Tom may need more info, such as the ROM names for the games you are saying are missing.

• 2 weeks later...